SOME OF OUR MARINE SERVICE PROJECTS
EXTERIOR FINISHING & FULL COLOUR CHANGE
Vinyl finishing is not only becoming increasingly popular among yacht and boat owners, but it is actually turning out to be the default paint option for a lot of people who own marine vehicles. Compared to the cost of repainting, wrapping always comes on top and with many other benefits, too. It is durable and long-lasting, so you won't have to worry about the constant redo of your finish. WrapStyle™ London allows you to transform your vessel for a fraction of the cost of a spray job. The self-adhesive vinyl used is hard-wearing, durable and will not fade or go cloudy like paint or gel-coat. It is also easy to clean and very easy to maintain. The wrap protects your boat from the elements, including damaging UV rays. Our skilled team at WrapStyle™ London can quickly and easily wrap your boat. The bigger the vessel the greater the saving over traditional paint options. Typically, a wrap will cost a third of the price of paint or gel-coat.
INTERIOR & EXTERIOR YACHT SURFACE CLEAR PROTECTION
Adding a bit of detail can give your yacht a unique look. With the use of specialty effect vinyls you can breathe a completely new look to your boat interior. However, aside from the cosmetic appeal, wrapping your marine vehicle has many other benefits as well.
Here are some of these benefits and other characteristics of our vinyl wrap:
- Protects from general wear and tear, reducing paint damage to a minimum.
- Preserves your vehicle. This helps your boat or yacht retain its residual value by keeping it looking like new.
- Optically clear – you won't even know it's there.
- Extremely tough and made of urethane vinyl film.
- Has a non-slip characteristic, which is particularly handy when at sea.
- Professionally applied by highly skilled vinyl fitters.
- Removable, without leaving any residue or damage to the surface beneath when removed or replaced.
MARINE VEHICLE PROTECTION SYSTEM FROM GTECHNIQ
Perfect, protect and maintain all the internal and external surfaces of your yacht with Gtechniq Smart Surface Science. It is the performance benchmark for professionally done and fully protected surfaces on yachts and aircrafts. This marine vehicle protection system works around the clock and in all conditions, delivering deep gloss with EasyCare stain resistance built right in. Transform the ordinary into extraordinary with WrapStyle™ London! Call us today to get schedule your marine vehicle servicing!
Gtechniq brings together:
- In-depth knowledge of modern high-performance paints
- Pioneering refinish & surface protection process
- Cutting edge Nano-Composite materials
Antifouling is a physical barrier against fouling. By using specific short fibers we prevent settlement of marine species like barnacles and mussels. Antifouling has a proven track record worldwide on static and moving objects. The working principle of WrapStyle's antifouling is not based on leaching chemicals or toxic ingredients, unlike regular marine paints, and it is 100% environmentally friendly. Our antifouling also has a long life time while conventional antifoulings degrade over time.
The advantages of WrapStyle's Antifouling:
- Lower fuel costs
- Consistent fuel consumption
- Lifetime of at least 5 years
- Works while moored and sailing
- Easy to apply (no risk of interference with the environment) and no drying time
- 100% environmental friendly (no paint removal, no volatile organic compounds)
HIGH PERFORMANCE PRO-SPEED ADHESIVE FILM
We at WrapStyle™ London provide and apply a high-tech adhesive film to increase glide through water. It is especially recommends for regattas and other faster boats.
Some of the benefits of our Pro-speed film:
- Increases glide speed
- Protects the hull from impacts
- Reduces fouling
Pro-speed is a durable, three-layer adhesive polymer film with a special fluoride polymer upper coating. This upper layer, which shows little sensitivity to Van der Waals forces, gives the film exceptional anti-drag properties that greatly reduce frictional resistance. Part of the fluoride polymers family, the upper coating is the first factor contributing to better gliding. The second positive factor is the use of an adhesive film rather than paint. The film is also lighter and more stable than paint. If you are interested in the application of our Pro-speed adhesive film, contact WrapStyle™ and start the process!